The Sainte Terre family wants to put you and your family at ease! We want the planning process to be fun and exciting, not stressful.
Gone are the days of stressed moms and brides rushing to decorate the morning of the wedding, then wearily cleaning up at the end of the night. We truly want each of our brides (and their families) to spend as much time as possible enjoying their wedding day, not stressing over countless hours of set up, decorating and especially clean-up.
We handle it all, so you can simply relax and enjoy the day.
The rental of the Sainte Terre property offers the most extensive list of perks in the area:
Venue Rental : $6,000
Reception Catering: $30/person (this includes cocktail hour and reception)
Bar Catering: pricing information click HERE.
Download our full Wedding Information Packet HERE.
Services Included in Rental Package:
- Beautiful setting with choice of indoor and outdoor spaces for ceremony and reception
- Exclusive use of venue and grounds for 2 days, and NO time limits!
- Capacity of up to 250 guests
- Indoor spaces heated and air conditioned for year round use (we also provide fans, Port-a-Cools, and heaters for outdoor spaces)
- Louisiana certified wedding officiate to conduct ceremony (if desired)
- Access for engagement, bridal, and after photos
- 1 acre private parking lot and parking attendants for guests
- Dedicated event staff (servers, bartenders, etc for duration of event)
- Rehearsal and Day of Wedding Coordinator and Designer
- Assistance in planning, event design and coordination with outside vendors
- Personalized styling throughout event, including custom design plan and layout
- Use of bridal party 'get ready' suite for entire day
- Ceremony and indoor/outdoor reception sound system and microphones
- Use of all wooden farmhouse tables, round tables, cocktail tables
- Use of all vintage metal chairs and barstools
- Complete set up of decorations, tables, chairs, linens, plateware/glassware by Sainte Terre staff
- Choice of floor length decorative table linens and runners (white, cream, charcoal, gray linen, blush, navy, beige, marsala, emerald, dusty blue, lavender, blush shimmer, gold shimmer, charcoal shimmer, copper shimmer)
- Linen napkins for dinner service
- Glassware for wine, champagne, beer and tea/water
- Classic beaded cream dinner plateware
- Cake cutting service and glass cake plateware
- Use of all available Farmhouse props, vases, decorations, string lights, candles, etc.
- Complete event clean-up by Sainte Terre staff
- 4 tickets to annual tasting event